Nature on Your Doorstep Community

A place to learn, share and inspire others to create a haven for you and for wildlife.

Sign In or Register to join the conversation

Ladybird lava

Wouldn't in my wildest dreams think this would turn into a ladybird

Parents
  • Hi Cirrus and Dave44

Thanks, great having the galleries, for people who love wildlife, some great pics and lots more to come for sure.  Have identified the wee fellow he is a Digger Bumblebee (Bombus Terrestris)

Had email from Graham Bird saying they had a glitch on this site and had removed some of my pics and that it was now fixed. Have identified the wee fellow he is a Digger Bumblebee (Bombus Terrestris).  Lavender is a favourite, I have 2 small plants in tubs but only few flowers this year.

Comment
  • Hi Cirrus and Dave44

Thanks, great having the galleries, for people who love wildlife, some great pics and lots more to come for sure.  Have identified the wee fellow he is a Digger Bumblebee (Bombus Terrestris)

Had email from Graham Bird saying they had a glitch on this site and had removed some of my pics and that it was now fixed. Have identified the wee fellow he is a Digger Bumblebee (Bombus Terrestris).  Lavender is a favourite, I have 2 small plants in tubs but only few flowers this year.

Children
No Data