• Have I mentioned 'Giving Nature a Home'?

It's at this time of year that I seem to have hundreds of things I want to share about gardens and their wildlife. Will it be Giving Nature a Home, our new campaign where we're hoping everyone will be inspired to help wildlife in their gardens? Well, you'll certainly be hearing a lot more about that over the coming months. Or will it be something such as the glorious rose I found last week which is ADORED by bumblebees…

• What happens when you look a bit harder

I hope many of you had a bash at the Garden Bioblitz the weekend before last. The simple idea was just to see what wildlife you could find in your garden, even if you didn't know what it was, and then submit your sightings online.

I was working that weekend, but fitted in a couple of half hour sessions, and it was fascinating. Too often I'm just 'too busy' in the garden to really take notice of what is going on,…

• The RSPB’s Gardeners World garden becomes reality at last...

Hello, the below is direct from Adrian at Gardeners World Live!

You only really learn about something by doing it, and I can now say I’m that much wiser about what it takes to build a wildlife garden for a public show. I’m at BBC Gardeners World Live, the garden I designed last autumn has finally turned into reality, and I’m glad to say it actually looks exactly like what I had planned.

Already several…

• Come and see us at Gardeners World Live...but can you tell what it is yet?

Here it comes, the big one for the RSPB on the gardening calendar. We go to Chelsea, we go to Hampton Court, but Gardeners World Live (12-16 June) at the NEC in Birmingham is the one where we put on a show.

We don't do one of the big-dosh show gardens, but we do what is called a feature garden - it's all on a shoestring budget and is thanks to lots of brilliant volunteer support, but it is a massive undertaking. And…