Egypsian gosling orphan not accepted by others, why?

On the 28th of December a duckling stumbled into my yard. Out of nowhere. First it was a mission to find out what tipe of duckling it could be. From pics on the internet I presume it is a Egypsian gosling. I raised it since then. The weekend we drove around and found a pond, quite a distance from my house, with a family of EG. The goslings at the pond are more or less the same size as the orphan. I took the orphan to the pond, at first the parents started calling him and they all came to fetch him/her. Happy moment. But then orphan start chasing other birds at pond(koots) and the parents(EG) pecked at him/her and chased him away. Happened a couple of times so the orphan got out of the pond and came to me. 

Why are they not accepting him and should i leave him at the pond, but what if they kill him? 

• Hi Juliana,   whereabouts are you in the country ?    as the only thing I can suggest is, as Dave says, contacting a wildlife trust local to you that has wild geese, (something like Martin Mere Wetlands WWT that we have in the north west of England)   or WWT Slimbridge in Gloucestershire who are professionals and know how to reintroduce birds to a flock if that is possible with a hand reared bird.     All you can do is seek professional advice from these experts.

Post edit:     Just read your latest reply;    are you currently living in S.Africa ?     

• @ Juliana,    as this is a United Kingdom website mainly dedicated to British species,  introduced or migrant species I can only suggest using a search engine to find rescue centres in S.Africa.     If you have Facebook membership there is a mention of Egyptian goose rescue on there but I can't see what it offers as I don't use Facebook myself and you have to be logged in.    

This might link you to the page via sign in,   when in FB   "type in Egyptian Goose Rescue"       if not then use a search engine for help birdlife.    ....., as typing in Wildlife will more than likely take you to rescue for the larger game reserve type animals.      Once again, sorry we can't help you here on this UK based website but good luck searching for rescue centres in S. Africa.     

• Thank you very much, will search for something close to home. Thumbsup