Lost ringed Dove

2 weeks ago a beautiful white ringed Dove flew into my garden.  For nearly a week it stayed in the vicinity.  Amazingly, even if i didnt see it all day it reappeared at about 6pm each evening.  I made attempts with bread to try and lure it close so as i could attempt to catch it and hand it over to the RSVB.   It then disappeared and i feared the worst.  However it came back again yesterday.  It has taken to sitting on a neighbours central heating flue pipe.  I suppose for warmth.  Does anyone know if it can survive in the wild or how i could lure it back to my garden and catch it in order for it to survive.  I feel really sorry for it.  Its a beautiful bird.

• Hello Jacky, you should really have started a new thread to get more responses but I'll bump it up for you. Can you look up on line to see where your local dove breeders are & get in touch with them to see whether anyone has lost some doves? They may be able to point you in the right direction for where to report them as "found".