Young raven attacks man

We think we saw a young raven drop in at a farm outside Aberystwyth in mid Wales. I have tried to upload a photo but the file size was just too big.

We think it was a raven due to it's size (about 1 foot in length) and that it had been ringed with 3 blue rings (no-one would ring the thousands of crows around here!). We have seen and heard ravens on the hilltops overlooking the farm but never seen one down on the farm itself. It was clearly a youngster as there was still slight fluff on it's head and the fleshy beak gape was still apparent. The mother was not about as far as we could see but it was a strong flyer. Your thoughts?

Also it then dive-bombed my husband twice on his head with it's claws out - it didn't land just scuffed the top of his head. My husband was at the time holding a large wing mirror (don't ask!) so whether this had attracted the bird if the mirror was reflecting the sunlight I'm not sure. Again your thoughts but we are glad to see that the ravens are being monitored in this area if this in fact what it was. Would love to share the 2 photos but they are just too big for the post here.