Cromer peregrines 2021 (all captures copyright Cromer Peregrines)

I must follow this one more this year

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• I know  this church like the back of my hand as I was a choirboy at this church  and  I loved every minute of it

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

• So who is about?

Magnus Ullman

• still here

Magnus Ullman

• sd

Magnus Ullman

• A stretch

Magnus Ullman

• Preening

Magnus Ullman

• Oh, what a beautiful bird--thanks, Limpy! A male, perhaps? And it is so lovely that you have fond memories of that church.

Kind regards, Ann

• The place i got paid to sing

Magnus Ullman

• Ooo, I didn't know choir boys are paid, Limpy! I learn something every day--thanks. Have you been in a choir since then? If not, perhaps something to consider, paid or not, once the threat from the virus has gone away, or maybe join or start a choir online until then. Fingers crossed that the government at least halves the time before the second jab and that all of us here on the Forum have our vaccine shots in the next two or three months.

Finally, never mind the ever so slightly blurry shots, Limpy; what a fabulous bird to see!  And to manage to get any photo of it is wonderful--permanent proof you have seen it and it is sure to raise a smile later when you remember the trip and the day when you saw it.  And you have shared it with us, making us smile, thanks.  If I tried to take a photo of any flying bird (if I had a camera, of course, which I don't) I'd be grateful just to get part of the bird in the pic instead of an empty sky!

Kind regards, Ann

• Ann i only sing to Clare and Helen I will let Clare tell how much she loves my sinning
    The Church as books of records who as been the choir and song at the Church

Magnus Ullman