(C) Rochdale Borough Council ... Peregrines 2020

• She seems to be doing well especially if you think she's a first time Mum.
    I think it was after a couple of days when I questioned on twitter the Sheffield pair messing about feeding the chicks and Ed said they would still be relying on the nutrients from the egg.

My Flickr photos

• Forgot to say...well caught Wendy.

My Flickr photos

• You're right D, second was only out early hours this morning but the first one hatched yesterday morning needs topping up now, she is definitely a first timer, the most immature I've ever seen with those brown feathers & streaked chest, was thought in some circles that her eggs would be infertile due to her age so a good result!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

Mrs leaves chicks,and I think Dad returns quickly with a fresh pidgie,proceeds to start de feathering at far end but decides to bring it to chicks, continues de feathering and feeds a little to one chick,then takes prey back to far corner flies off.
    Mrs returns and immediately sits on chicks,without feeding.

EDIT Wendy thinks was Only Mum....No Dad  Thanks a zillion........

• In reply to SunnyKate2:

scenario until Videos, arrive to maybe show more clarity..Not sure if Male Or female sorry

feeds a little to one chick

Leaves prey and flies

Mrs arrives back

• Great captures Kate, good to know there is food available ... all pics are of Mum, recognisable by the light coronet on her head & that very barred tail

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Did you get the feed Wendy?

edit...I'll post this in case Wendy didn't get it.

Part of the 08:50 feed of Feral