(C) Sheffield University Peregrines 2020 (All pics/vids posted here with their kind permission)

• Now am worried for Mr P, can't get Sheffield cam as on Chrome & last time I tried on IE11 it wouldn't work ... miss being able to view!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• I use Chrome Wendy ok.
    All is well all that calling worked he's just turned up.

My Flickr photos

• Have you tried Opera or FF Wendy if you are on your tablet.
    Or see if Chrome is up to date, what's happening with cam?

My Flickr photos

• In chrome it logs onto cam page but just a black screen when I click arrow ... can get live streaming via Puffin on tablet but would like to have it on either Win7 or Win10 laptop so I can watch for a while ... don't really like FF but will try it again!

So pleased you've seen Mr P!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• So you can't get the cam on win machines?
    I suppose you've tried clearing cookies etc

My Flickr photos

• Will have another poke round!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Glad to hear you've seen Mr P, Alan. You had me worried there for a moment. Do you know how old he is or at least how long he has been breeding at that nest? Sorry, I wasn't following this nest before a couple years ago or thereabouts. Time flies by when you're my age and things blur together... and I have only had a tiny glass of Mr GB's raspberry gin! We ran out of sloes before we used up all of the Gin a few years ago and he resorted to raspberries for some of it. It is lovely, and to give you an idea of what drinkers we are--we still have nearly all of the only 2 bottles he made that year, one sloe, one raspberry--and he hasn't made any since; what's left will probably go with the rest of the estate when we kick the bucket! On the other hand, if the virus situation does not improve we might up our intake...

Kind regards, 

Ann

• In reply to WendyBartter:

WendyBartter said:
    Will have another poke round!

Downloaded FF but can't get onto site as 'not secure' ... get that warning on Chrome too???

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• I get that too on my desktop but laptop ignores it, I've asked them to see if they can upgrade to https.

My Flickr photos

• Sue on twitter says she thinks Mrs P got stung this morning by a wasp hanging around the prey she had

My Flickr photos