Falcon Cam Project, Orange NSW 2019

• Ann
    Below is the link I use, this lets you see the tabs for both the cameras & Cilla's posts (Project site tab).
    Ian
    www.csu.edu.au/.../camera-one.htm
  • Hi Ann and Ian

Ian's link does indeed take you to the cams and also the project site , which is the one I used to give direct link previously.

Maybe Ann you are getting the IT error others are reporting "IT funny goings on "

• Thanks, Ian and Kate. Using Ian's link above I can see the webcams but when I click on the tab or the link on that page for the Project web site, I again get '403 Forbidden', exactly as I reported earlier. Arrrrgh! You would think that I'd get all their pages or none of them (or is that the rambling of a seriously non-techie person?!) This laptop did an 'update' yesterday--is that the source of the problem?!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

Not sure what is happening for you Ann as both links (Mine and Ian's)identical..

Now  a WARNING this has live prey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_VzTWIE5yA 

• Kate, I'm also not sure what is happening! Same thing this morning--cams viewable (adult and Juvie both asleep) but cannot get onto the Project website--still '403 Forbidden.' Just read that another community poster on a different thread is also getting 403 messages, but in regard to another website. All rather odd.
    Also, thanks for the warning but, strangely, I'm ok with live prey. They must eat something and I do not believe Peregrines ever eat carrion unless it is the remains of something one caught earlier and stashed, so it is all live initially.

Kind regards, 

Ann

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

Sorry you cannot see the fledge Ann,but as I said several others getting Error 403 see thread
    ' IT funny goings on'

• I thought I'd download the Ledge cam stream today and got lucky - not only with Gaia's fledge but also with Xavier bringing in an unfortunate Galah and finding no-one home: