Falcon Cam Project, Orange NSW 2019

• "Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• "Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• Thanks for all the pics, Kate and Limpy.

I just watched for a few seconds a few minutes ago and one nearly fell out of the nest--toooo scary for me, can't bear to watch any more!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

Gardenbirder said:
    nest--toooo scary for me

@Ann have faith ...

Lots of wingercising this morning

• In reply to SunnyKate2:

Thanks, Kate, but I prefer to hear reports after the fact! I saw a juvie standing on the ledge looking out, then it turned around to face its sibling but was still on the ledge. It then stretched one leg out behind it and put that foot down, not on the ledge but into air! It looked around, saw there was no ledge where it was trying to put its foot and recovered enough to bring that foot back forward and onto the ledge--the whole thing took only a split second but it nearly fell off the ledge! Getting too delicate in my old age and do not wish to keel over from watching heart-stopping events on a webcam! But I will still dip in on rare occasion, after they have safely fledged!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Awh! bless you Ann, fully understand, no need to explain, we are all different , and that scenario , would have given me palpitations .
    I most certainly would not want to be responsible in posting anything to make you or anyone else "keel over"

• In reply to SunnyKate2:

Evening, Kate, Thanks. If there is any bad news, I seem better able to cope with it if I read about it after the fact on someone's post--it is just seeing it happen live or watching it being possibly about to happen live that gives me palpitations! You needn't worry about reporting any bad news--that won't finish me off!

Edit:  And posting snaps and videos is fine, too; I can choose whether or not to look at them!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Cilla has reported that the male (Pluto) has fledged, there is a vid of it on the website. Ian

• Thanks Ian.

www.gumtreecs.com.au/.../

Ooh!! Galas not too sure CHOL:):)

• Thanks, Ian and Kate, but I get a '403 Forbidden' page when I attempt to visit the website! However, I can still view the live webcams on links I bookmarked ages ago. Any suggestions, please?

Kind regards, 

Ann