Falcon Cam Project, Orange NSW 2019

• "Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• "Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

Magnus Ullman

Magnus Ullman

• Hello from Clare and I. We are not too bad.

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

• In reply to Limpy:

Limpy said:
    Hello from Clare and I. We are not too bad.

Hi there, I'm pleased to see that you're both "OK" :)

I've been worrying about how near to the dreadful fires the uni may be, but haven't found a mention of danger on FalcomCam's site - albeit after only a quick look around.

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• Not long now until the chicks should be thinking of fledging. Ian
  • Morning Everyone.
    This link is a must see! If you want to see this Perth, Australia, Peregrine nest from the first egg, quickly scroll down to posts from about the 12th of August where there is a photo of one egg in the nest and then scroll back up. Or watch the youngsters getting younger if you scroll slowly from the top. Don't be put off by the holiday snaps from India in the middle but carry on scrolling; there's more pics to come below those. The nest is in a plant pot on the poster's balcony! twitter.com/Claret_perth
    Good to see you posting again, Limpy. Also good to hear you and Clare are 'not too bad'. An old boyfriend of mine used to say "Things could always be worse." I was never sure if that was supposed to be a consolation (or what?!)--lol!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

Adult brings prey nd watches chick eat.