(C) Sheffield University Peregrines 2019 (All pics/vids posted here with their kind permission)

• Mrs P2 to finish off

another cracking visit.

THE END.

My Flickr photos

• Great captures D, glad you saw plenty of action!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Great captures D, glad you saw plenty of action!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Fantastic Alan, am so pleased for you, and the pleasure you then share with us is wonderful.

What clarity in those fly offs, brilliant. Mrs P2 has yet to learn the 'death stare', just wait till next year if we have eggs, wouldn't put it past her then,dive bombing you Tee Hee!

• Is it me, or are there fewer eggs (I can only see one) in view than earlier in the day? Did Mrs P2 hoover them up when she sat over the top of them?
  • Thanks, Everyone, for all the pics and posts, especially Alan--you are very good to travel to see them and then sharing the pics with us. Sorry to hear about the dead Peregrine but thanks for letting us know, Alan. Do you think it is Mrs P? Hope Mrs P2 does not eat Mr P! What a life they lead!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Thanks Ann.
    Up to now there is no evidence that it is a Peregrine, it's been said that the bird had a green ring on so unless the person who saw it was colour blind it isn't one of ours.
    The person who tweeted the news hasn't got back to the peregrine guys yet.

My Flickr photos

• Thanks, Alan. Looks like the plot thickens, as they say!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Bit like the good old days

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Certainly getting better at bonding