(C) Sheffield University Peregrines 2019 (All pics/vids posted here with their kind permission)

• As you say Alan, getting better.But here ( from your vid) is an expression that makes her look so hard and unwelcoming....

@Mathew.. asked about the missing Eggs,Matt they are either buried or been removed, personally as they have been there a while I think they are buried..Others may have better explanation..

• One egg was seen in this near corner yesterday Kate I think they are getting moved during bonding.

My Flickr photos

• In reply to SunnyKate2:

SunnyKate2 said:
    .But here ( from your vid) is an expression that makes her look so hard and unwelcoming....

Thankfully that's just to our human thinking Kate.

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Alan.:

Alan. said:

SunnyKate2 said:
    .But here ( from your vid) is an expression that makes her look so hard and unwelcoming....

Thankfully that's just to our human thinking Kate.

We humans cannot help but use our emotions, thank goodness we do not influence our feathered friends. Their life continues its journey uninterrupted

• In reply to Alan.:

Alan. said:
    One egg was seen in this near corner yesterday Kate I think they are getting moved during bonding.

and yep! here to prove our point of being moved or buried.Mrs P2 enjoying a snooze again.

• After Mrs P2 stashed the prey in the front corner for later the local thief almost got himself into trouble with the size and weight of his smash n grab