(C) Sheffield University Peregrines 2018 (All pics/vids posted here with their kind permission)

• In reply to Alan.:

Yep! we will get there ( especialy with your wonderful help)

But it does seem daft that we have to scroll back through months old posts BEFORE we can make a new post. Doh!!! wonder if there could not be a 'New Post' tab alongside the recent post. will mention that on jons thread in a min.. Poor man must be going insane, but was unfortunate no step step guide before going live. Doh!!

• In reply to SunnyKate2:

I think the best way to do it Kate is click on the thread heading so it takes you to the top, post using the reply box under the first post and that should take you to the bottom again once it has posted.

My Flickr photos

• Has it just had a lovely feed? 14.45

Well done Kate

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Alan.:

CHOL:):)

Found easier if  knowing going to post in a  thread

Click on the name (i.e sheffield) which takes you straight to the beginning(wendys post) so you click that reply,

saves scrolling doh!!

If that makes sense...

Yep that's how I've been doing it.

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Alan.:

Hi All.  Does anyone know the rationale for jumping from posts 4 months old to the first post after the so-called update?!  Why not put the post-upgrade posts immediately after the last post before the so-called upgrade?!  On another thread the post-update posts follow on after posts from 9 months ago--why the huge gap?  If we had distinct pages we could jump over a few pages if we chose to and not be forced to scroll.  I'l have nightmares about scrolling--lol!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• In reply to Alan.:

Sorry Alan, I thought I'd followed instructions about replying to initial post and my comment has slipped in right under your first post after the 'upgrade' rather than appearing down here!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Mrs enjoying a look around 12.45

Great capture thanks Kate

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr