BBC 2 - The Hunt

For those of you who may have missed this (David Attenborough narrated)  program last night, here's a clip from The Hunt,   (courtesy of BBC)      The camera work is stunning albeit a bit gruesome in parts,  but that's nature in raw form:   a polar bear capturing a seal.       

Regards, Hazel 

• I knew that this was on Hazy and although it is nature it is something that I just can't watch. I sometimes watch but keep my eyes to the ceiling or switch channels back and forth when they start to hunt and catch the victim. His programmes are so lovely and the content is very good.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• I watched the Hunt last night Hazy! I was amazed! Without spoiling it for anybody who hasn't seen it, I was just amazed with the polar bear on the cliffs!! That's all I'm saying hehe...

Cat lady, I can understand your opinion. Sometimes nature is so cruel and gruesome. And when an animal gets hunted, they must be in so much pain. But how one animal can feed a pack for a month is amazing and if they don't catch they'll starve. Cruel circles but life in nature.

Cheers, Jason

• Thank you! Amazing show

https://meadowia.com/

• We missed that, I usually leave it to Chris to spot these programmes and set the recorder for them it's not often she misses good ones. I'll have to watch it on the computer as we cannot get catch up programmes on our telly.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• Hazel's original post was 5 years ago Pete, have you been holding the grudge about Chris missing it that long?? RoflRofl