SEO I'm so excited....I just can't hide it

Got up this morning with intention of going to Burdon Moor in search of the Short Eared Owls. Well, you could not see through the fog, but we decided to go anyway. When we arrived the place was bathed in sunshine so off we went. Passed two guys who had been there for 2 hours and seen nothing so off they went. Ten minutes later my OH said look there's a Short Eared Owl on the fence post, then along came another and another. They stayed hunting and flying for over an hour, it was wonderful, I was like a child at Christmas. I did take some photos but they were too far away for the 300mm lense and I did not have the tripod so they are fuzzy, but I don't care they are priceless to me.
Went back to the car and crossed the road to the Tanfield Railway Station 1725 and decided to take the steam train. Lunch on the train from our backpack. It was just like the railway children.

I must say a huge thank you to Paul & Jo (Drexyl) for letting me know about this place, I am so grateful even though my photos are not the best. Anyway here they are just to prove my dream came true