Lesbos 2017

It's still good - and very few birders!!

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• A pair of beautiful photos S.

Love the Little? Owl

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Alan.:

It's Little-  if you want Scops......

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• In reply to seymouraves:

Or cretzchmar's ......

Or Squacco........

Or RTP....

Plenty of fab stuff, there, S.

Nige   Flickr

• In reply to Nigel O:

Wonderful S.   I overheard someone talking today about visiting Lesbos and seeing plenty of birds and also pointing out that there were no asylum seekers there, or at least at the birding spots anyway, shame how it seems to be putting people off visiting the Islands.

Lot to learn

• In reply to gaynorsl:

Fine set of species and love the rather grumpy looking expression on the little owl ?     lol    

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

Good old Lesbos, it never fails to come up with the goods. I think that the bad publicity about asylum seekers has put off a lot of people from going there recently.

Good to see the Scops Owl still using the Eucalyptus grove to roost. It's been going there for years. Quite tricky to see though with its cryptic camouflage.

Nice shot of the Cretzchmar's

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream