A bit of a mixture from the garden and above the garden

• You are quite right Mike, from Gilbert & Sullivan. I know because many years ago, I was one of those little maids!! I sing and have been in a few choirs, at one point a ladies mixed voice choir. We use to put on concerts etc, some in our choir outfits and sing a mixture of songs but also dressed up and sang songs from the shows, the good old days etc. I can see me yet, prancing about with the 2 other ladies, acting out that piece! Sadly that choir is finished as many were older ladies and I was a young one, still am, not that far over 60! 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Thanks very much Mike pleased you liked them 

• You are quite right Mike, from Gilbert & Sullivan. I know because many years ago, I was one of those little maids!! I sing and have been in a few choirs, at one point a ladies mixed voice choir. We use to put on concerts etc, some in our choir outfits and sing a mixture of songs but also dressed up and sang songs from the shows, the good old days etc. I can see me yet, prancing about with the 2 other ladies, acting out that piece! Sadly that choir is finished as many were older ladies and I was a young one, still am, not that far over 60! 

Age is just a number.

When my son was a teenager, he used to say I was old, and outdated, all in good fun, my reply was: "Son, at least I've got here, and trashed cars along the way. You've yet to get here, and at the current rate of cheek, you'll not see next weekend let alone your next birthday"...

He doesn't call me old any longer.... Grinning

• Age is just a number.

When my son was a teenager, he used to say I was old, and outdated, all in good fun, my reply was: "Son, at least I've got here, and trashed cars along the way. You've yet to get here, and at the current rate of cheek, you'll not see next weekend let alone your next birthday"...

He doesn't call me old any longer.... Grinning

Well said that man ... LaughingLaughing