The was going to be Selsley common Wildlife trip that turned into The Wildlife Trip to the Orchard this afternoon

we wernt  going to go to the Orchard in Kingsway we were going to go to Selsley common but as soon as we got to the car the person with me noticed the tire was burst so I was disappointed cause I had to go to the orchard instead 
It was very sunny and when we got to the Orchard I heard some house Sparrows as we walked down the path I saw some Dafodills that I sometimes call daffys for short. 

There was lots of Dafodills in a line 

Reflection of tree with mistletoe in the water in the big steep puddle

there was a home for insects and I heard a vocal chiffchaff

there was a fly whos wings would shine rainbow colours when the sun shines. 

then there was a bristletail 

Then I saw a drone fly 

and then it flew onto some wood and there was another drone fly 

aswell

One the way back I saw fungi 

The buttercup Lesser Celandine losing its colour interestingly 

Our more familiar small tiny buttercups flower in April so it’s just been celandine in the area  mainly. 

I took a photo of one of the Dafodills on the other side 

then I saw a sparrow 

after that I saw a gull

then that was the end of the trip

• Bumping back up so everyone can see it. as usual I hope you enjoy them 

• Shame you never got on your planned trip, hope the tyre got repaired. You had a nice day out anyway, love the yellow show of daffies.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Yes it was very disappointing I actually wasn’t exspecting to go to the car and someone notice the tire problom so it came out of nowhere The tyre hasn’t got repared yet I don’t know when it will get repared but I think they might try to sort it out either tomarow or next week cause people tend to use that car alot. Iv been mainly local or going to frocester but nowhere else yet just those. and I haven’t been to Selsley common since last year and it is one of my favourite places cause wide and vast and also cause it gets skylark displaying so you can hear and see them while your walking up the hill and also has rare species like edge common too. so I was very exited and wasn’t prepared to be disappointed the Orchard wasn’t as big and exiting as Selsley common but Iv mainly been going to the stream more often and people have been doing this for nature there over recent years so didn’t know what it might look like now it’s March I know people were making it into a wildlife haven and trying to attract tawny owls and other species and doing nature projects. one day I ran into a stranger who set up a birdwatching tent aparantly she teaches kids the name of birds and there bird calls but isn’t familer with all of them yet. 
    People  have started planting wildflowers there last year for the Wildlife 

so it will be interesting to see what new wildflowers come up when I visit again. 

There is also a sign that says the orchard is a nature reserve now aswell.