Fly sitting on a blade of grass

very relaxing sitting on a blade of grass you know less muddy aswell too it would be great if I was that size when its muddy 

• It’s been raining today so the ground was wet so I would of wanted to sit on the grass stem while Im taking photos aswell but Im not the same size so I had to kneel down but without my knees on the ground a stem of grass would definitely of been apreaciated off I was the same size
  • I find One trick to taking photos of flys is not walking up head on but from behind or the side first . There eyes are designed to sense movement and they can anticipate movement before it is made so best way to approach them is not fast but slowly and gradually then stay still and take the photo but not close at first otherwise it will fly off basically the idea is that it doesnt see you as a threat otherwise it will fly away before you get a photo. Some species of flys are Easyer than others to photograph but a gradual approach from behind first is still usually the best approach. There are a few flys that will let you approach slowly head on like the yellow dung fly but usually best to approach like you would any animal that are very sensitive to movement and can be hard to get photos of without them legging it before you get a chance to take a photo.