Gulls share your photos here

I know not everyone likes gulls. Some like gulls some don’t. But some do and they are very interesting There’s differant types. So it could be very educational and helpful for identification To have a Thread dedicated to gulls. And they have there own Complex social hirechy. 

• Those are very good photos of the gull
  • Something stirred the gulls up today. My phone ran out before I got to ASDA. Lots of black headed gulls congregated around one particular spot in ASDA car park in Quedgeley and when walked through the car park I noticed there was food litter. Away from where they congregated but next to it there was a open Cornish food wrapper. The congregated ones hadn’t developed there spring and summer plummage yet. Once they flew off they covered more ground by looking for food on the ground in the car park. Only one had a fully black hood. When I came out of the shop the one that had fully developed its head was waddling close by me. there was lots of black headed gulls in the car park but not as much as when they all congregated.

• Good close ups. You can share any gulls on this thread so you can share gulls that arnt black headed gulls or herring gulls or black backed gulls aswell