The Heatwave and Wildlife recently

So guys I dont know about you but this heatwave has been felt in East Gloucestershire in The Cotswolds for sure where I am I went out with my parents this morning and we sat in the shade cause it’s too hot for the dogs and a Blue Damselfly landed on my hand while I was looking for some Swallows and other Wildlife. I couldn’t get a picture of it though cause it landed on the hand with my camera in. I been going out in the heat but havnt been able to stay out for more than half an hour without getting too hot to stay out without feeling under the weather. My bedroom is 2 floors upstairs in the roof where the heat rises so when it gets hot it gets really hot. I had my window open but that wasnt enough to cooll my bedroom down. When I was outside I had a green Weevil land on my arm while I was giveing spiders a alternative home to the Garden chairs and table for the people I live with. I’m guessing my body might be cooler than the the air and the sun and of course sweat is water which they need during such intense heat like us.It was 26 to 28 degrees Celseus and Grass started drying up and leafs on plants started going brown. A plant that onlyOpens when it’s sunny only just came up and was wide open One of my pond plants that only open when it’s sunny had partly dried up and started To Wilt. Wildlife are really feeling the heat just like us 

Interestingly after I filled the Bird bath up I saw this leaf which rather than going 

Green then red or yellow then brown is both Green and brown instead and you

can see the veins underneath on the light green part 

This is the Weevil that landed on my arm