Very tame Robin at the Garden Centre

It perched on the chair next to me and then went on the ground and then on the other chair

This Robin has  blue under its feathers 

• Nice photos Zo, obviously very happy in human company.
  • Thanks. I think some of the small Birds round there are getting used to people cause I used to go there a lot over the years but I never saw any small birds walking around under peoples tables and perching on peoples chairs. They usually get peacocks and Chickens and geese near the pond but they have had to move them cause of construction. For the Mallards they just left on there own. They started the work last year and have almost finished now. It might be cause there’s been lots of construction that the small birds have got more used to people walking around and doing things. They used a digger in the field but they were doing some other construction near the pond aswell. they got rid of the grass in the field and did a plowed looking field that looks like there going to grow stuff. ever since they made the field look plowed Jackdaws started to show up. For The very tame  Robin that I saw today he could of picked up on it since he could look for worms and stuff there in that field.  right next to the field is where people eat outside. Robins can be quiet tame  by nature anyway but I think he would of had an opportunity to get even tamer and even more used to human presence since people eat next to the field. When  The Robin perched on the chair next to me I was eating a cake. and he sat there for at least 5 minutes He was quiet funny and was very chilled out before he went and jumped down to the ground and then went to the other chair. Iv never eaten with a Robin before but now I now what its like.

• some people take there dogs outside when they eat there. But they usually keep them on a lead. someone picked me up and took me there The person who picked me up had a dog. I didn’t include the dog in the film but the Dog was under the table next to the Robin and the Robin didn’t take much notice of him so the Robin wasn’t that wary of dogs there either.