• Yeh you got the wee Wren, well done Kath.
  • They are such cuties..... HeartpulseHeartpulseHeartpulseHeartpulse

Photos aren't brilliant as only using a mobile phone camera but am so chuffed to have them in the garden.

Hope you are well catlady

Kath xx
  • A wee Jenny wren and a wagtail.. 

• I am fine kath, thanks for asking. Very windy today, not nice driving into work, still gusting around 50mph, shopped at lunchtime today, had to evacuate when in Tesco for the fire alarms! What a time getting the shopping out the car and trying to hold the boot at the same time, hubby was at the front door in the porch, holding doors there whilst I battled my way in! Nice and toastie now, had tea and sitting relaxing. Hope you are well, take care.
  • It is very windy down here as well and going to get worse overnight and tomorrow.

I have been ill again this week since Sunday started with a sore throat and got worse, full on flu symptoms. Have done covid tests but negative.

It's the time of year for it all isn't it so not surprised but still am fed up of being ill all the time.

I recently spent 8 days in hospital for my asthma and a chest infection so can't believe I am ill again...MaskMask

Glad you are all cosy and in the warm now I would stay there if I was you and have a nice quiet relaxing weekend.

Kath xx
  • Sorry to hear that you were were in hospital and are still unwell. Hope you recover soon, not the best time of year to get rid of the horrid coughs, colds, flu's etc. Keep warm, drink plenty, rest, take your meds's and anything that helps ease he symptoms and look after yourself, nurse CL has spoken! Heart eyes cat
  • I'm sorry to read you're not well, as CL says, this time of year isn't good for coughs, colds and other winter bugs. Fingers crossed its nothing worse than those or asthma, not that I wish any of those on anyone.

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

• Thank you both for your kind words and for your advice, I do need a talking too as am my own worse enemy for trying to get on with things regardless, making sure the hubby and 3 children are all looked after. Lol xx

I think we are all guilty of not putting ourselves first aren't we???

Hope you are both staying safe and the storm hasn't been too bad where you live, the winds are still going down here and it is sooooo cold!!!!
  • Kath10 said:
    Thank you both for your kind words and for your advice, I do need a talking too as am my own worse enemy for trying to get on with things regardless, making sure the hubby and 3 children are all looked after. Lol xx

I think we are all guilty of not putting ourselves first aren't we???

Hope you are both staying safe and the storm hasn't been too bad where you live, the winds are still going down here and it is sooooo cold!!!!

I'm bad for not taking my own advice, which winds my wife up.

But as I say, you don't conquer mountains by giving in.....