Lockdown by the Lake

My house is on the edge of a lake in Surrey, and when lockdown started in the Spring of 2020 I used much of my time observing the wildfowl that I had until that time taken for granted. I learnt a lot about the residents of the lake and took quite a few pictures which I would like to share.

The next picture is an interesting trio of ducks. Anybody recognise the odd one out? 

More to follow.

• Bad hair day photos of Mandarin and Wood Duck

• Hi Mike

I tried to add the bad hair day photos to my own posting and got into a complete muddle. I added the wrong size images and tried to edit it and ended up with six images....!! It took me a while to sort it out but I think it's right now. If anyone saw the originals which I eventually deleted and responded to them then please accept my apologies.
  • PeterC47 said:
    Hi Mike

I tried to add the bad hair day photos to my own posting and got into a complete muddle. I added the wrong size images and tried to edit it and ended up with six images....!! It took me a while to sort it out but I think it's right now. If anyone saw the originals which I eventually deleted and responded to them then please accept my apologies.

You got there in the end.

It can get a little confusing when you're still finding your way around, the best things is, no one will shoot you down, and will offer help when they can.