What's for lunch

Where did he come from

I have lost him

Not a lot down there

You don't see many like this ?

Right way up

These berries look good

A bundle of Fluff

• Thanks Mike, It was the first time I had seen the LTT at the local venue, it must be the time of year that they visit.
    And another first was I saw another bird watcher there today, and he was telling me he had been visiting this venue for years and he had seen quite a few birds I had not seen, but I have only been going since March this year so I have all winter to see some more varieties..
  • Thank you Nigel
    but I would say that, wouldn't I! LOL
  • Thanks, ILR, I hope we see the Redwing again (and a few of its friends!) We have had a Grey Wagtail a few times this autumn and hope we see it all winter, too, although it may only have been passing through.
  • Hi Ann,Didn’t bother going out today it was dull and damp although it’s forecast dry tomorrow, so with a bit of luck will get out tomorrow. My garden birds were pretty quiet today although they all flew in at the same time that lasted for about a minute we had four goldfinch and one greenfinch on the feeders one blackbird came for a bath and a drink and a collared dove came for a drink, that’s all I saw although I think I had some earlier visitors that I didn’t see. The only time I have seen a grey wagtail has been at the side of rivers, your very lucky to get them in your garden mind you saying that I once had a Brambling on my feeders last year not seen it since though, it might have been lost.
  • Hi Ann your prediction was correct it was a Bullfinch, see my latest post I got some nice photos of it, mystery solved. Thank you

• i love robins said:
    Thanks Mike, It was the first time I had seen the LTT at the local venue, it must be the time of year that they visit.

And another first was I saw another bird watcher there today, and he was telling me he had been visiting this venue for years and he had seen quite a few birds I had not seen, but I have only been going since March this year so I have all winter to see some more varieties..

You're welcome.