No kingfishers today in fact it was rather quiet

• Thanks Mike
    I enjoyed the walk along the river and was hoping to see the kingfishers that I had seen on my last visit, the path to where I had seen the kingfishers was really overgrown in some places and it was like walking through the Amazon.Lol.
    When I arrived at the spot I saw a heron in the water, I took a few photos of it but when I downloaded them to my laptop they were over exposed, the sun was shining on the water and the photos were unusable. I waited with camera ready for around twenty minutes hoping to see a kingfisher without success.
    I think I shall return again in Autumn and hopefully have better luck next time.
  • i love robins said:
    Thanks Mike

I enjoyed the walk along the river and was hoping to see the kingfishers that I had seen on my last visit, the path to where I had seen the kingfishers was really overgrown in some places and it was like walking through the Amazon.Lol.
    When I arrived at the spot I saw a heron in the water, I took a few photos of it but when I downloaded them to my laptop they were over exposed, the sun was shining on the water and the photos were unusable. I waited with camera ready for around twenty minutes hoping to see a kingfisher without success.
    I think I shall return again in Autumn and hopefully have better luck next time.

You're welcome.