Some photos of feathered visitors to the garden

Last year we moved from quite a small house with a small, rather horrible little garden into a nicer, slightly bigger house with a decent size garden. We are surrounded by other houses and not far from a city centre but there are gardens all around us and a lot of trees and bushes. One thing I noticed almost immediately was the amount of garden visitors we had in our new place. Having bought a fairly decent camera not long before we moved I purchased a bird table and other bird feeders when we settled here as we have the garden space and activity now.

Over the past year it's been amazing watching the wildlife. The most magical times were last summer when we had fledglings growing up and now this year where some of them have returned to start families of their own. I'm looking forward to summer again.  Being in lockdown has meant that I've had the time to watch them and photograph them. Some of my shots I've included here. It''d be nice to see other people's photos of their garden visitors. 

These are some of my fav shots. I also have some pictures of the Sparrows and Tits but they're too quick to get a clear shot of  I'll keep trying. 

Mrs B (female blackbird) on a tree branch  Mr B (male blackbird) getting some food before going back to guard duty  Robin sat on a branch looking all proud

• Good luck with the move Jessie although sorry to hear you have to give you your garden for a while; meanwhile I hope your relocation goes well as it's an exhausting process having just moved myself. I'm sure the birds will appreciate the feeder table in your yard and hope you get some lovely birds visiting it.