• I’ll believe it when it happens! So many promises and as yet most have never happened! If it happens that would be excellent and I would praise. At this present moment I just don’t know if what is promised will happen!
  • Like Ian I'm not holding my breath on this. There is a lot of interesting discussion on this topic on the GWCT web pages. It is a little bit one sided maybe but does explain both views
  • if We are lucky it might do but I still don’t want to hold my breath either since there is also a possibility it might not aswell.
  • There have been so many promises not kept and I’m not talking about Slimbridge or anyone on this forum. But others making decisions and then not keeping on what they say. Look at what’s happening at Minsmere and staff from the RSPB having to campaign in London. As said today in that live broadcast. If Minsmere can’t be saved. What hope for other wildlife sites in the UK else. I hope Minsmere can be saved from having Sizewell C right next to Minsmere. But who knows! This will be a test case for this country and wildlife conservation in the UK. If RSPB Minsmere reserve can’t be saved and arguably the best reserve in the UK! What then for the future.
  • www.rspb.org.uk/.../
    www.facebook.com/.../
    Above an archived article from Tuesday 26 March 2019 and titled Minsmere’s status as most important bird reserve in the UK at risk from Sizewell C!
    And second link a full recording of the live online brioadcast of the peacefull demonstration as well as soeeches from Staff and Supporters in support of Minsmere.

• With Minsmere 25 May 2022 is the deadline for them to make the decision
    So they got a couple of days to decide though but there has been other cases like the environmental act and HS2 going ahead. Interestingly HS2 is mainly near Protected Areas and nature reserves and conservation Charity’s are against it for example. I think like with the case of Minsmere there are some people that for some reason want to build near Nature reserves even if there protected. The thing is places like , Minsmere, and other rare or sensitive habitats don’t need things  built on or beside them  like HS2 or even  Sizewell C if they might affect the Wildlife there  I think They need to be left as they are rather than disturbed.  For the restrictions on ammunition though I think that’s defiantly another one of those it might happen or it might not.

• The final decision has been delayed until July for the final decision to be made, not May as was originally planned. I visited Minsmere just under 49 uears ago. That visit was so memorable as it has been said that you can see more birds common and rare in one day than any other area per actRE in the UK i

• I dont know if you have ever read this book called Minsmere Portrait of a bird reserve.