Birdsong / musical question

Hello, 

I was wondering if anyone might know what bird's song incorporates this motif:

Always this B flat minor triad. Most commonly following the rhythm in the first bar, less often the rhythm in the second bar. Playing it on an instrument doesn't really work but if you whistle it back, it sounds similar.

It's beautiful, but infuriating at 6 a.m. in the morning!

I've had a listen to some of the birdsong examples here https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/bird-songs/what-bird-is-that/ but nothing really matches.

The intervals exist, sort of, in the recording of the blackbird. But when I hear it, there's none of the blackbird's atonal chitter chatter. It's always this defined, tonal minor triad. Over and over again!

• Could be a great tit. They have quite a lot of phrases and regional variations apart from the usual 'teacher teacher' thing.
  • Many thanks, both.

I got a recording of it earlier today (lots of background motorway noise):

I didn't get the rhythm right in the notation... it's sounds different in this. More like semiquaver, quaver, semiquaver. But still the B flat minor triad.

I think it might be a particularly tuneful blackbird who doesn't like to chitter chatter.

Nice thing to wake up to, anyway.

• I think I agree, though he does have a theme tune so maybe he's just playing it cool
  • Agree blackbird, sneaking in the squeaky notes at 8/9 seconds but much more softly. Ours ends his phrases with an ambulance siren so happy to trade theme tunes!
  • Our resident blackbird channels a bit of song thrush in his routine, while the starlings are busy taking off the nasal swee of the greenfinch.