Woodland bird

This is a difficult one because the photo is very bad, but can anybody ID this bird?. It was at Woodberry Wetlands in London this afternoon, near a flock of Long-tailed Tits. I was wondering if  it was a Greenfinch or maybe a female Chaffinch?

• I've had a go at trying to improve this image without much success. It's just too small and there are twigs half obscuring the bird,

Given that this was photographed at a wetland location in East London it wouldn't in my opinion be a likely location to see a Yellowhammer - but you never know. Ditto Linnet.

I think with the strongly cleft tail we are all probably agreed that it's a finch of some sort. My feeling is that it's most likely to a Greenfinch but without much conviction. Sorry Marie.

• Thanks for your assistance, guys. Sorry I couldn’t supply a better photo. It”s unlikely to have been a Yellowhammer at Woodberry Wetlands and according to the latest sightings there were no Linnets about, so I think we can safely assume it was a Greenfinch.