Robin with a white breast? Is it?

This bird has appeared several times in my garden in Oxfordshire during October 2019. Is it a Robin with a white breast? If not what is it?

• Hi Tony,    It certainly moves like a robin and looks like one albeit this bird possibly has Leucism which means the bird has lost some of its pigmentation.     You can read more HERE  and also HERE

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• The face does look very Robin-like, so I think I'd agree. It would be interesting to know how a Robin without a red breast fares against rivals in their frequent territorial disputes

Nige   Flickr

• In reply to HAZY:

Thank you Hazel. That was helpful. I have now reported the sighting to BTO.
  • In reply to Nigel O:

Thank you . This was caught on video by a camera watching hedgehog activity.. I'm going to try and find out where it comes from/goes to, so maybe I will find out
  • Looks interesting. Is there any artificial lighting there?

Unicum arbustum haud alit duos erithacos

(One bush does not shelter two Robins)

Zenodotus (3rd Century B.C.)

• In reply to monkeycheese:

No. The camera does use infrared at night, but this is natural light. Another robin does visit and the red breast is clearly seen
  • There was a similar Robin photographed a few years ago. The link to that is Here

Another Robin with this plumage variation was spotted several times on the Tarka Trail in North Devon about 4 years ago.

Unicum arbustum haud alit duos erithacos

(One bush does not shelter two Robins)

Zenodotus (3rd Century B.C.)