Another marsh versus willow (I think it might be willow) - several pictures!

Saw these delightful small birds feeding - I think they are either a marsh or a willow tit.  I tried to do it myself and looked at the books and the BTO video, which said to look out for a white spot on the beak of marsh tits, which these appear to lack.  So does that mean they are willow tits?  Really appreciate any advice or pointers anyone can give!

• Lovely photos Kiera, have never seen these little birds before.

• I would opt for Willow but I find it hard without hearing their call.

• Thanks to everyone who responded - I think these are my first willow tits, so a tick for me :) 

• Just a little coda; while the bill spot feature is very reliable (around 90-95% effective when tested) it's not entirely infallible. During a recent ringing session I witnessed a Willow Tit that was caught (it was a retrap; it had been caught before) which had an obvious bill spot. This is usually ascribed to some slight damage to the bill (so wouldn't necessarily be the same on both sides of the beak) but unfortunately I didn't get chance to examine it closely enough to tell as it was just about to be released. Another way to tell them apart is the gradation of lengths of the tail feathers (viewed from the underside) which would normally stand out in a photo with resolution like this. However, unfortunately this individual's is too tatty to tell reliably! That aside, the really buff colouration to the underparts (if you get the rare opportunity to see them side by side Marsh often look 'cold' in comparison) and the lack of a subtle but usually apparent dividing line between the colour of the front part of the ear-coverts and the rear part/side of nape shout Willow Tit, and the wing panel  (though not a reliable feature at all times of year; young Marsh Tits can show a bit of one, worn adult Willow Tits can lack them) is beyond anything you would normally get with Marsh. So i'd be completely happy with this being a Willow. As I'm currently doing a study on Willow Tits I expect a few more surprises with them yet!