Whats going on with the Blackbird?

The Blackbird was showing slightly different behaviour to what it normaly does. When the Blackbird calls 99 percent of the time its been delivering its familer alarm call that it does if its been startled or something. This morning it found some new berry suet  pellets I put out. Them after lunch it came back but acted more differently than usual hes usualy running around all over the garden looking for worms but this time he seemed very alert easily startled and wouldnt move at all and spent a lot of time stareing. It’s hard to describe but I 

I have done some films of him so and you will see his body language changes sometimes aswell.. Do you know what’s going on with the Blackbird? 

• Doesn't look anything particularly unusual to me although in one video he is tilting his head upwards to look above so maybe he spotted danger of some sort like a Sparrowhawk. Difficult to say but didn't look like he cowered down. Just taking in his surrounds and taking a break or waiting for more suet !