Is it mateing season for the fox and also How do I attract the Local fox into my garden?

This is a audio of 2 foxes calling to each other. 

Theres two local foxes in the area and they were more vocal for a few days. Im trying to attract more Wildlife to the garden. So I been wondering if there both calling cause its there mateing season?  and also how I can attract the foxes into the garden at night? 

• Recently I found out where the red foxes live go to or have been. It’s possible the red fox has come from a brook nearby. I went to the brook this afternoon and  I walked into a stranger who seen me obviously birdwatching with a pair of binoculars and my camara . It’s hard not to know I’m birdwatching. He says he walks his dog down there early in the morning and also in the evening. And he’s seen woodpeckers and seen 2 or 3 Kingfishers at the brook. but then he also said early in the morning he see lots of foxes there when he walks his dog and that his dog trys to go after them. He said theres about 3 or 4. He said they got a burrow there that they go in.  And that you  can just sit there and they will sit down or  do things  and just wonder around and things like that so that might be where there comeing from or going to when they walk  past the house