House Sparrow Invasion

Can someone please help 

We have two large bushes crawling up the front of our house and they are full of house sparrows (they're definitely not rare). The poo everywhere,  car, driveway and on us. We have two young children and are very worried that they will pooped on or made ill from coming into contact with their excrement.  Is there a way I can legally get rid without having to wait for them to leave? I'm not having much look with Natural England and Defra. Should I keep trying? 

Thanks 

• The rare comment was a joke referring to them apparently being in decline and being on the red list.

They're definitely sparrows and I know what bird poo looks like. Yes, not 100% white and black lumps across my drive so perhaps an exaggeration there, but there are dozens of drops. There's large bushes at the end of my drive and across the road, I guess as they fly back and forth so much it leads to a larger concentration of poo landing on my drive. Everyday I clean off the car so it doesn't cause damage and I was missed by a drop by about a foot last week whilst standing on my doorstep. I also found a dropping inside the door frame of the car where I get one of the children out, which I didn't notice when it happened but clearly a close call.

There's definitely nests there, the opening where the windows are also hold a lot of fallen nest material and dried mess. Clearly been here longer than the month that I have been.

I could post a pictures but I won't. If you or anyone else think I'm exaggerating, ignore the post and move on.

If anyone has any helpful advice on how I can move them on legally, please help.
  • If there are nests you cannot legally 'move them on' until September. As Robbo says unless you are a commercial food enterprise they will not be considered to present a health hazard. Without knowing your area, your garden may provide the only suitable cover in the area or it is somewhere they have traditionally congregated. You possible won't get much advise on how to deter them from these forums as they are RSPB - protection rather than prevention.
  • Tax said:
    If anyone has any helpful advice on how I can move them on legally, please help.

You can't move them on legally.  End of.

• TBH, I don't know if it's at all possible, but checking if there's a route. Was hoping not having to wait until September. If they didn't cause such a mess I wouldn't mind. They're loud but that's fine.

Thanks