Would appreciate opinion on what looks like a young adult Jay who came to our garden last Tuesday very cold, weak and dehydrated, not really flying. Have been leaving peanuts, seed and crushed fat balls, together with water.

• Thanks for responding. Have a couple of photos abs a video. New to this site and can’t seem to see where to upload
  • Also I made a mistake and submitted this post with the content in the subject line! Please see the full post uploaded after
  • Hi Karen, you will have to upload your vid to Youtube first in order to obtain URL to post on here ... pics must be no more than 4mb, choose rich formatting to bring up media box to post pics & vid URL, select size 500 in first box & delete figures in second box to get a decent size pic to post ... good luck & shout if you get stuck!
  • HI there
    Someone kindly suggested I upload the photo/video to You Tube but I have no idea how to do this as dont have an account. Is there any way of upoloading photos on here?

Also I messed up this post by posting the content in the subject line which cut off half way throughand had to re-post. This is the actual full content

Would appreciate opinion on what looks like a young adult Jay who came to our garden last Tuesday, very cold, weak and dehydrated , not really flying. Have been leaving peanuts, seed and crushed fat balls together with fresh water. It has picked up really well and is now much brighter and flying further afield It is visiting our garden around three times a day and after feeding and drinking, sits and sleeps on the garden bed floor fir quite a while. It does fly off if disturbed. Wi seres if this is normal behaviour as concerned about neighbour’s cats. I keep mine in when the Jay is in the garden. Any help much appreciated
  • Hi, you can upload a photo (max 1 MB ) by going into "rich formatting" & click on "Insert" then "Insert image" select "File upload" from the list where it says From then click on Browse to select the image on your computer.

• Thank you everyone for your help advising how to upload the images.  Hope these are hepful. Look forward to your thoughts.