May I put a sound recording on here for bird I D

I have a sound recording of a bird , I think a bird of prey , is there a facility for me to upload on this page for ID? If so how 

• Hi Amanda, yes you can provided that the file size doesn't exceed about 4Mb and it's in a format that is recognised. Mp3 files are usually best but other formats may also work. Use the facility for inserting photos in the dialog box as shown below.

• New Recording 13.m4a

Can anyone help me to identify  a bird  in this recording . The one that repeats itself three times . 

• The recording is rather faint and there's quite a lot of wind noise so I've taken the liberty of cleaning it up a bit and amplifying the recording.

My guess is that it's probably a Common Buzzard although it sounds rather shrill but that may be the device on which it was recorded. Did you see the bird because Buzzards usually call on the wing? 

Let's see what others think.

• How do I post thus somewhere people can read it - /listen to it - I am just dreadful at this FlushedFlushed

• Thank you for cleaning it up - there are buzzards around but this is so different . Here is another recording with the buzzard towards end of clip New Recording 8.m4a

• Hi. It's a Sparrowhawk. Goshawk has a very similar sound but, despite the possibility of some nuance being lost in the recording, the high pitch is a good match for Sparrowhawk.