Lame Pheasant in my wood pile,help needed!

Hi everyone.

I have had an odd morning,looking for something in the paddock,went behind a shed and found next doors cat wedged underneath,I moved things out of the way and it has crawled under further-and I have no idea if it is still there.I then went around the other side where I have two wood stores and I could not believe that this gorgeous little lady was sitting in one of the wood piles.

I took the photo's in case she decided to fly off,then i went over to her and she did not move,I picked her up and she seemed ok,very placid,let her off with the ducks and Geese.I noticed then that she is lame on one leg,cannot walk properly,I cannot feel a break,but if the cat has had it,maybe it is traumatised.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?Is there anyone local to me-near Oundle PE8 area whom would be able to nurse her back to health? I already have one geriatric chicken in the house whom cannot walk so have put the little Pheasant in the bathroom with some water,some corn and in the dark for now. Help! please!

Melissa