Save Our Wild Isle - YouTube link to WWF, RSPB, NT and Sir David Attenborough

Here is a YouTube link to the video commissioned by WWF, RSPB and NT as an extra to their five part series formed with OU, and shown on BBC.  I believe this is the 'episode' that ccan be viewed via iPlayer.  This short circuits the need to use iPlayer.  It is on the RSPB website on the Save Our Wild Isles page.

90% luck, 5% field craft, 5% camera skills.

• Thanks. I already have bbc i player but still havnt seen the trailer yet. But I have seen it now. I have seen episode 1 . I was going to watch it yesterday evening but I was in the middle of something important so I forgot to watch it so I thought Is see if I can try and find it today and I did.  It would of been even cooler if they added all 5 epesodes rather than add only one show the next epesode at the end and release the others another time. It gets you all exited but then you end up needing wait for the release of the next epesode rather than watch it one after the other unless you wait for all the epesodes to release in which case You would have to wait even longer to watch it. If you want to watch it one after another. 

with this trailer though you have shared you said is an exstra I think its very interesting. 

• http://russiaenergytracker.com
    I’ve always said even if the UK reduced all fossil fuels along with other European countries as well as other democratic countries worldwide. I’ve always been very pesimistic about the future of our plannet. Even if practically all of the worlds countries got rid of fossil fuels completely. I sadly think some countries such as China, Russia and others will never get rid of their fossil fuels. In the link above that I hope works it shows lots of countries on whether fossil fuels have been reduced or used more. It does make an interesting read. Even if everyone did something to help. I’m afraid I can’t see some major industrial countries ever agreeing to reduce their fossil fuels. Interestingly look at how much fossil fuel China is still using and the tracker is updated just recently. This link maker somber reading. It’s not all good news as some would think! There may be some good news. But looking at this link, it does make for some somber news. Even if some of you post good news. That’s ok! But it’s not any good just posting good news all the time. You have to think that it is not all good news. At the moment internationally apart from the war in Ukraine. Fossil Fuels are still being used in large quantities worldwide! I’m old enough like some others to remember meadows all over the Uk and bearing Skylarks in every field. The sound of Crickets in every field in the UK. There have been changes in my lifetime. Will it ever return to what it was!That is very questionable. At the present time I’m very doubtful. But who knows! I don’t want to sound all doom and gloom. But I’ve got to be honest and not romanticise about this! It’s actually getting worse not better. And the war in Ukraine isn’t helping either. I’m being honest in how I feel at 70 years old and soon will be 71. To me at this present moment the world is going mad. And what’s going to happen next, goodness only knows. But I still go out regularly every day birdwatching and also out with my local RSPB Group! Despite promises every time over the decades by governments , sadly it’s got worse every year despite promises by governments. But nothing has happened to improve things. Also even in my lifetime a lot of the Caledonian Forest has disappeared. But the plans are over the next 200 years that Forest will be back up to it natural high tree line up in the Cairngorms. All Goverments of different types have promised  things for consevation, but it’s got worse not better. The RSPB have always had deadlines for when the RSPB hoped thing would have improved! Has anything actually improved for wildlife, the environment and conservation in recent decades? I would say no! So when I depart this mortal coil with other oldies like myself. I hope the situation will have improved! End of my long post!

Regards,

Ian.