Gamekeeper Fined

In this Article it seems a paltry sum for what was an awful event.

• gaynorsl said:
    So sorry Mike for the complete let you you have suffered by this brilliant justice system.

Thank you Gaynor. Thankfully I've managed to move on, irrespective of society and trends with slim fit cloths, getting trousers wide enough for my mangled leg is like getting rocking horse manure, I've managed to settle nicely with wildlife and photography and savour the mountain days as been there and done it.

However, there are a great many far worse off than me, and seeing some of the military personnel maimed while in Afghan and Iraq whilst I was in hospital, many not even thought about setting up a family, at least I've kicked a ball around with my son as an able bodied dad.

And of course, I've have met up with you lovely people and learned a great amount about wildlife on top of what I already know.

• The Raptor Persecution UK site is excellent. To be honest, this situation will only improve when there is a total ban on driven grouse shooting. It is an industry that is based on wildlife crime. It is also a disaster for biodiversity and, due to heather burning, the environment generally.