Two minute return......

My eyes just caught a glimpse of something brown up the garden, whoa---- Mr Squidge back and sitting on the box this time

This was on the 27th

Eating out of said box no problem

No turning around though and then...

GONE!!!!

until today....

Like a Jack in the Box there it was again:-)

I was spotted sipping my tea and enjoying the view but it carried on for 15 mins this time

I hope I get the chance to see it again, it must have been the rainy night that sent it this way, unfortunately the farmer was cutting the back lane today and frightened it away, so who knows, fingers crossed.

Gaynor

Lot to learn

• Looks like a perfect start to a day, with a cuppa in hand whilst watching a red squiggle - lovely photos Gaynor and hope it stays around for your next brew !! I really think you should open up for brunch and afternoon tea LOL

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Better than any TV. Hopefully once the cutting back is finished the squiggle will feel brave enough to return.

Cin J

• Aww how lovely to see him again. Hope he becomes a regular

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Thanks Hazy and Caroline, well the tractor has gone home and I have done a walk down the lane to see the score this time!! Much better than last year with only minimal cutting, not down to the bare branch this time thank heavens. The squirrel was scared enough to dash to my back door but of course it then veered up the garden out of sight just as the tractor was passing, heart in mouth time for me but couldn't do anything. No sign of anything in the lane so hoping it will return unharmed some time.

Lot to learn

• Cheeky and lovable creatures are squirrels, and that one looks a youngster.

As a wild guess, our greys detest wet and windy weather, either just the one, or both weather scenarios, but once the weather is fine, they make up for lost time, and feeding.....

Looking forward to the next instalment. 

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Catching up!! Thanks Mike, no signs of any more but no doubt that is my fault for filling up the feeder!!!!

Lot to learn