A few from an early morning the other day

One of the fields out back with a couple of rabbits having a browse

Had to grin thinking about the mole chuckling beneath this hill as it was stamped down by..... ?

Can't get them in flight so up on the wire it has to be

O'h, sorry got one flying!!!!!

Dew is still on the grass, cor must be early

Wild Bud  (got to find dictionary grrrr)  Buddleia!!!!!

The three amigos

Sparrow tree

LATER

Titch (without tail)

Stranger in our midst

Dunnock

Basking Robin

Note tail so not Titch but it seems at home

Not sure if this was taken earlier or not, just like the hedgerow.

All for now, keep cool everyone.

• now a wonder who would stamp on a molehill lol...lovely pics gaynor..poor tailess titch, am sure he will be looking all pristine again soon. When i came out the dentist today there were 2 jackdaws sunning themselves on the grass, they were so still I thought they were fake until I drove past and saw the hopping around lol

you still have plenty birds around thats for sure..pretty quiet here the now

• Lovely scenery and to see plenty of birds, rabbit and mole around ! Poor old Titch in moult and waitng for his new tail; could the other robin be his mate .... or one of his harem LOL I could do with a sparrow tree here as don't see many on the park here. Sunning must be the most popular pursuit for birds at the moment with more insects bothering them and the need for preening oil and bet they r making use of the bathing water too Good to see your pretty garden in good use Gaynor; thanks for the lovely photos.
  • Lovely photos Gaynor. That was one  collection of sparrows, the dunnock in the plant pot, seemed very much at home. As for the robins, ours also are looking a bit manky and tail less, while the youngsters are slowly showing their red breasts.