On the beach then back to garden

Happy to search among the sea grass, this crow was a handsome chap/ess

Tide coming in bring them a little nearer

Stream filling up and bringing more food

Lovely to get these birds while they are standing around

People walking past wonder why this mad woman is laughing.....

Who said Dunnocks are ground feeders?

Well I never!!!!

I'm here says Titch

He spotted me and flew over for a quick mealie

Sudden movement today caught my eye

Lovely Thrush spent a while in the undergrowth

Just wondered what that yellow blob is in the photos, think it is a poppy in the foreground :-)

Back to the Dunnock again after a bath

Last one

Not too many I hope

Gaynor

• Looks like you had a nice wee wander down to the beach Gaynor and greeted with some lovely birds. Always nice to see Titch and hes was certainly wanting his picture taken.
    Lovely pics...never too many!
  • Gorgeous set Gaynor, thanks for brightening my rain-soaked day!
  • A nice set of pictures Gaynor, we are really missing going to the coast. We are lucky enough to have a great variety of different habitats close by but until now the coast has been just that bit too far. As Chris has to do all the driving the coast makes a longish day so maybe we will aim for an overnight stay. Chris is determined to get Puffins and other sea birds on the year listso we will get there soon.
  • Thanks Linda, Wendy and Pete, we have been having the odd good day, rain occasionally but on the whole it has been nice, even dare I say hot if out of the breeze. I always feel so lucky Pete that I can walk both in countryside and also along the beach, I hope you and Chris make it to see Puffins this year, maybe now things are opening up you will get a chance to wander.
  • Looks a fabulous wander Gaynor, and Titch making his presence known.

Poppies can come in a variety of colours, we have yellow, peach and orange ones in our garden.