The hares are livening up!

On Sunday Limpy and I celebrated the beautiful post-Beast weather by heading out into the countryside to see what was about.  Happily, the hares had had the same idea:

Enjoy!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Aww what beauties and lovely photo captures Clare, good to hear you and Limpy had such a great day out with the wonderful Hare sightings.

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Lovely photos of the Hares Clare, I was fortunate to see and photographed some hares last year, I remember when I was young we lived near some hills and fields that we used to walk through and every now and again one would dart out of the long grass and tear off into the distance. It was always a great experience when we saw one. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos of them, great to see.
  • Great captures Clare!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Beautiful. Hares are such charismatic creatures.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Lovely photos. Soon be March ... and the madness will begin! Well, if it hasn't already.

Nige   Flickr

• In reply to i love robins:

I remember walking over fields with 2 cairn terriers both on long extending leads, and suddenly coming upon a couple of hares that darted off into the distance, closely followed by 2 terriers and my right arm once the leads reached maximum extension. Oh the joys of dog walking lol

• Spring is on the way then despite the weather today!! Fabulous pics Clare, beautiful creatures.

Lot to learn

• Lovely photos Clare, and what a brilliant way to celebrate post beast weather.

Now I've just started retirement, hopefully I'll get to se boxing hares, once we're out of lockdown....

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler