Few from garden/with added weather feature

Tonight's view from front of house, bit of a change from earlier on

These two were supposed to be added on but...…..

Took these while out the other day, posted once but half didn't appear so re-sizing again.

Bee coming in to land on my bee plants

Mrs B that is very friendly these days

Young spadger today in flower pot

Young dunnock, had two or three on the path today, no robins I'm afraid.

Young spadger playing with butterfly bush (Buddleah, I can't spell it!!)

It was very windy and I thought he was about to get knocked off the top of the seat

So did he/she

Wonder what it was saying.....

Close call I reckon

Gotcha!!!

Funny what little things amuse me these days!!!

• Aww, lovely photos Gaynor and good to see more youngsters, I'm already missing the sparrows from our rental property so good to share yours. Love the bunny wabbit, flowers, bee and butterfly too, thanks for a cheery post during this changeable weather; was a bit breezy here too but didn't have the bad weather north wales got the other day !
  • Great selection. I haven't even seen a Litl Wrabbit for ages. Nice sequence of the windy Spadger, too
  • Lovely selection of photos. I really enjoy seeing sparrows as I don't see them very often in my local park.
    Jean
  • Thanks you Hazy and Nigel, blimey that was quick!!1 Yes we had filthy weather yesterday Hazy, today thank heavens it has been dry but very windy. I am getting loads of Sparrows, don't know how many broods there have been, I am only putting one feeder out and am having to fill up three or four times a day!!! When it warms up, will have to think again:-)
  • How lovely Gaynor..not seen a rainbow for a long time and still plenty spadgers around to keep you and us amused. thankyou
  • Thanks Linda, surprised to see the rainbow, in the back of the house the sun was shining brightly, then walked into the lounge and spotted the rainbow, fading, so just in time to snatch a couple of photos.
  • Natture's thankyou for putting up with the rain Gaynor, great to see the lovely rainbow! Curious Spadgers always a treat to watch! Colin came & perched on telegtaph pole today, so windy for him, left the whooshy soundtrack in, had similar on trailcam last night too! Watched Countryfile forecast a while ago, not very inspiring again ... so unseasonably windy, nearly took my head off yesterday in the garden, bit better today though & warm again!
  • Cheers Wendy, yes it is certainly not July weather - or maybe it is these days!! Glad to hear Colin came to visit again, and keep fingers crossed for more visits. Came back tonight at 7.30 after being out with Sue and female blackbird was waiting for some food, whilst feeding her Titch appeared, haven't seen him for two days. Think he has lost a tail feather, thought he would be moulting by now so not surprised, no youngster to be seen so don't know if it has survived. Just happy to see him and he took some pastry and one or two mealworms, brought a smile to my face.
  • Great news that Titch still wants you to feed him Gaynor, my Robin here still not interested in waxworms, wonder if it's a different one? Was really lovely to see the youngster looking very lively & quite adept at feeding!