No interest I'm afraid - UPDATE special visitor

• Well Paul are you under the magic of a ukulele too, you kept that quiet. Love the moggie being tempted, look out Hazy and Mike - your balcony could be in for a rendering of Show me the Way to go Home - anyone with a set of drums around!!!!!

Lot to learn

• In reply to gaynorsl:

gaynorsl said:
    Paul are you under the magic of a ukulele too

No, not particularly, it was given to me a few years ago and I’ve never really picked it up. I do play a lot of acoustic guitar though, and a wee bit of Mandolin ..... and a wee bit of Tin Whistle.  ♪ ♫ ♪

gaynorsl said:
    anyone with a set of drums around!!!!!

Bodhran Drums, they're a wee bit like eggs, you just can't beat them.!!    :-)

My bird photos HERE

• Room for  one more? 

Not my cat my daughters..well I paid for it so is mine really but I am highly allergic to it. I asked her to see if he could play ukelele  and she sent me these...

Why do kids always need cheat..sorry shes an adult lol..still cheated!

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• LOL, great pics everyone !      You do realise if you get a vocalist they will be meowed  off the stage   ;)

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to HAZY:

LOL

• I quite often say to Mrs PB "stop strangling that cat" when she's warbling away in the kitchen......
  • In reply to PimperneBloke:

Typical you!

• Glad to see your daughter has good taste Linda -lol great pics,, and Paul you have been spoilt with the acoustic guitar, let's face it the uke is only for playing around, now the mandolin I'm not sure how serious you can get with those. The drum looks interesting, you can bring any of those with you I'm sure Hazy will be happy to pick one up:-) You do know PB that you have dropped your wife right in it, all we needed was a singer:-)

Lot to learn

• In reply to gaynorsl:

gaynorsl said:
    the mandolin I'm not sure how serious you can get with those

Very, if you're not careful...you could cut your fingers off!!

gaynorsl said:
    You do know PB that you have dropped your wife right in it, all we needed was a singer

I'll draw the contract up.....

• LOL PB, very clever on the mandolin connection ! I used to have one of those slicing thingies but left it at the rental place as I only used it once ..... although as I do a quick count I still have all my fingers in situ.

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again"