Blue and Great tit shenanigans

Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm a newbie to the forum and thought it was time to make my first post by sharing some visitors from my garden this morning. I've got a camera that's a bit of a dinosaur but I'm having a fun time lol. 

And finally a sneaky pic of a bluetit in the trees 

• Hello Rebecca and welcome to the community forum. It's lovely to see your photos of the fledgling Blue Tits along with the adult Great Tit and adult Blue Tit in your garden; looks like you have plenty of bird watching on your doorstep so enjoy the activity in the garden and keep us posted. Welcome once again and look forward to any updates you have.

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Hi Rebecca, and welcome... it doesn't matter if your camera is a dinosaur, the other part of the statement was far more important... having a fun time!
    Nice start to your forum "career", and as Hazel says, you've plenty of bird watching to do :o)

Keep having fun, that's the main thing :o)
  • In reply to HAZY:

Hi Hazel! Thank you for the welcome. Yeah there is a lot going on in the garden at the moment and all the activity is really fun to watch! :)
  • In reply to PimperneBloke:

Hello! Lol very true, I'm having a blast out here haha. Thank you for the welcome :)
  • Hello Rebecca, welcome to the community from up in Caithensss, at the very top of Scotland. Glad you decided to join us and managed to post your photos. Since our updates there have been many problems and navigating has been a bit of a headache! Does not matter what you have to take your pictures, all the newest tekkie stuff, iPad, camera or a dings our camera! As long as you are having a good time and are able to post something, that's what matters. Enjoy.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Hi Rebecca, Nice to see your pics, join in and enjoy, it's funny once you start watching you somehow see more and then you will wonder where the hours are going:-)

Lot to learn

• In reply to Catlady:

Hello Catlady, from all the way up there haha. I'm all the way down here in Cornwall. Thanks for the welcome and encouraging words. :)
  • In reply to gaynorsl:

Hey Gaynor. Yeah definitely, the hours whizz by when you get caught up watching all the bird drama haha.
  • Hi Rebecca, welcome to the forum, and there's nothing wrong with those photos, a lot is down to the photographer and available light, and those are alright.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler