Mainly Mammals 2020

• Lovely shots of the fox, Alan. Mr GB saw 2 in our back garden a few days ago in the early morning. We have seen individual foxes fairly regularly in the18 months we've lived here and all through the lockdown; I hope they bring their next litter to visit us as well. One evening just after dark I watched a fox standing at the end of the drive and attempting to cross the road. Every time a car approached it backed up into our sheltered driveway, but afterwards crept out again toward the road. I was happy it was so cautious, not wanting to find a run-over fox one morning! There is nowhere in our garden for them to have a den, but our garden seems to be part of their regular travels. They have also been helping the Crows, Woodpigeons, Blackbirds, Dunnocks and Robins tidy up under our birdfeeders.

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Very nice sighting, Alan. I think foxes in the countryside look much healthier that the ones we sometimes see in urban settings.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• In reply to Alan.:

Thats a lovely, healthily looking fox Alan. Haven't seen one around our area for awhile now but do catch a whiff of one around the garden occasionally.

Tony

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wherryman/

• Beautiful markings on that fox Alan, what a stunner, great photos.

Lot to learn

• Just seen your hare shots from back-a-while, fab Gaynor :o) And super fox shots Alan :o)