New Visitor the other day

Is everybody else getting lost on the days?   No wonder going back they used to have "wash day" Monday, "fish for tea" Fri, now I have to look at camera settings to see when the pics were taken:-)

I digress

Oooops, doubled up

I had just filled up the pond, it took a look and then decided to go back in the dish

Should have gone in the "bottoms up"

Pretty lass/lad

Open spaces for us all

It was looking so beautiful I couldn't resist

and the peak, always uplifts me.

Keep safe all,

Gaynor

Lot to learn

• Beautiful set Gaynor with the handsome Pied Waggie enjoying a good bath (females are somewhat greyer I believe than males) and the scenery is stunning - capturing the fly past too by a gull ? Think weather is supposed to be quite warm on Sunday so get the deck chair out Gaynor !

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Aww what a little beauty, Gaynor.... and you also caught the witch flying on her broom across the landscape.... that take some special skills :o)
  • Wow Gaynor is that the view from your back garden? Its stunning and the Waggies not bad either. Don't get views like that in Suffolk, I'm so envious.

Tony

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wherryman/

• Great to get a Wagtail in your bath and to get some lovely photos of it. Fabulous landscapes on a sunny day, too.

Nige   Flickr

• Stunning view Gaynor! Nice little visitor too

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Thanks all, good to know it was a male Wagtail Hazy, we don't get to see many here, and then they are usually up on the roof. The Gull flying past was a lucky fluke, they usually head back to the sea early evening, flying past in ones or twos, taking their time.
    The view is from the front of the house Tony and is one reason that I could never leave here, I know how lucky I am.
    Just thought I might cheer everyone up with the stunning landscape.

Lot to learn

• Fabulous photos Gaynor of the new visitor, and I recognise those mountains, starting the the Carneddau range, Tryfan flanked by Pen yr ole Wen and Glyder Fach, then the Glyderau.

I could imagine if the sun is at the right position, you'd get a very good sunset photo with those valleys and peaks.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Watch out Gaynor, with his previous experience he's triangulating to find your place, then pop in for a cuppa next time he gets chance to head your way!! :o)
  • What a lovely visitor to have in your garden, Gaynor, and a very smart looking lad he is. The mountains look wonderful in the sunlight.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• In reply to PimperneBloke:

PimperneBloke said:
    Watch out Gaynor, with his previous experience he's triangulating to find your place, then pop in for a cuppa next time he gets chance to head your way!! :o)

Sadly, or not, I know the area very well PB, having spent many days, weekends, and weeks on vacation up there, wandering the mountains and valleys, even completing my Mountain Navigation and leader skills in the area of the mountains in those pics!

I lead a sad life and need to get out more, me thinks!  

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler